Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just What I Needed

Being a grad student can become very taxing on your life. Just take my word for it. However, I am approaching the end of a pleasant fall break, which is just what I needed! Since Friday, I have done nothing but lounge around my apartment, watched TV, and watched a few movies. That's it. No school work. Just relaxation. *Sigh* I just hate to see it end.

In other news, contractors came in and actually hooked up the stove in my apartment, so I can actually start cooking for myself, which I have and it has been a JOY to do so. Some furniture for my spare room was also brought in, so I was able to clean some mess up and actually make the room functional. So now, I have set up my desktop and have turned the spare room into a den/study space. So no more homework from the kitchen table.

So tomorrow, its back to the regular routine. And I guess its just something that I'll have to get through. Thanksgiving break comes in November, and then a week and a half will take us to Winter break. Damn. This semester sure has gone by fast.

1 comment:

  1. This is my foot. This is grad school's face. This is my foot on grad school's face.

    Your foot is in a very similar place. Welcome to it.

    ReplyDelete